Sunday, May 8, 2011

Later Lakers!!!

Yesterday, the Dallas Mavericks swept the Los Angeles Lakers with a 122-86 victory. Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odum were ejected 45 seconds apart. It was the first time Lakers coach Phil Jackson had been swept in his 21 seasons as a coach. Can I just say THANK GOD! The Lakers have about a million championships in their franchise and one more is not necessary. Though I hate the Mavericks, I despise, detest, and loathe the Lakers. I think it is mostly Kobe Bryant. With the two time defending championships out of the running it is now between either the Mavericks, the Thunder, or the Grizzlies in the West and the Bulls, the Hawks, the Heat or the Celtics in the East. It should be interesting to see who will come out on top in the 2011 playoffs. My bet is the Heat or the Celtics but again thank God it's not the Lakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment