Monday, May 16, 2011

A Love Poem in the Park

"The family is a haven in a heartless world"- Christopher Lasch



 "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life"- Bliss and Cerney


"If you're a bird, I'm a bird"- The Notebook 


 "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach"- Elizabeth Barret Browning


"When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain"- Mark Twain 


"Like music on the waters is thy sweet voice to me"- Lord Byron 


 "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. you know whatever you do, they'll still be there"- Amy Li




"He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal"- Gregg Levoy 


 "The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship"- Francis Bacon


 
 "Love is what makes you smile when you're tired"- Anonymous


 "Love is like a child, that longs for everything it can come by"- William Shakespeare


 "I love you with all my heart"- Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment